Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mono Lake and Yosemite


Mono Lake was very cool. I've always wanted to see the Tufa formations and they were extremely cool. The big mistake I made on my trip planning was that I didn't allow near enough time to see everything. It would have been really nice to have more options of the time of day to photograph the lake.



Yosemite was a very peaceful place especially when you get away from the central part of the park. The absolute most impressive view I found was from the Glacier Point lookout but almost anywhere you look was a great photo op. Below is a last light shot of Half Dome.




I've heard lots of stories about the bears at Yosemite but never thought I would run across one. This hungry guy didn't seem to mind having his photo taken while he searched for his bug dinner.

No comments: