Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Starting the New Year!




One of my New Years resolutions was to improve my website and one way is to create a blog!
So here we go into 2007. Lets see how long I can keep this thing updated....

The year has started out on a great note!
The Mountaineers defeated Georgia Tech in the Gator Bowl!
It was the third time to photograph the Gator Bowl in the last 4 years and the first win.
I still think last years Sugar Bowl victory was the most exciting. It was definitely a great day to be a Mountaineer.

We had a great time in Jacksonville and got some real nice shots of the game.


I may post a few as soon as I figure out how this works.




We mixed a little pleasure with business and took side trips to Savannah, Georgia and


St. Augustine, Florida. Both were filled with historical sites and I definitely need to go back and spend more quality time with my camera at both locations.


No comments: